Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Your Mission, Should You Accept...

Mwah-ha-ha!
I'm getting crafty. All kinds of ideas are brewing in my head about how to make my 1st Annual Unofficial But Totally Awesome Nano Contest (Seriously, could I have thought of a longer name for it?) even funnerer (yup, that's a word. I just made it up myself.) and I've had another lightbulb moment:
I'm sending you guys on missions.
That's right. You'd better check in daily and get ready. The more missions you complete, the more chances you have to win. What will those missions be, hmmmm? Nothing illegal. Don't fret. And I'm not going to ask you to make xeroxs of your butt or anything (but hey, whatever you do in your own time is alrighty-tightie. Just don't share it with me).
Maybe I'll... give you a mission to watch a certain show at a certain time... or check out certain small presses... or... share a charity with us...
Who knows what I might do, but be ready to jump on board!

No comments: