Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Sims 3

OK, so I was totally hooked on The Sims. Bought every expansion pack, played for hours, yada, yada...

Then they made The Sims 2. The people actually age!!! It was awesome. You could start a family and watch as the generations lived their lives, growing from infant to elder...

I bought all the expansion packs, got a new computer when mine was too slow to keep up... invested mucho cash into this game...

And now they're doing The Sims 3.

I said "No more." Ive put all this time & money into The Sims 2. I'm not ditching it all for THe Sims 3...

But I saw this video. It looks really good:



Shit.

3 comments:

SaturnMoonie said...

FEB. 20TH!!! I've been waiting MONTHS for this!!! Hehehe, obviously I'm buying it, even though I just bought Apartment Life like what...2 months ago?

OMG RAIN, I swear things happen for a reason....I've been DYING to do a little simming buuut I had a little accident w/ my laptop on Halloween where I dropped it, and now it wont read any dsks!!! :X
So obviously I haven't been able to sim...buuut that means that I haven't been distracted during NaNo (which I would totally be if I could play Sims...after all one of my sims turned into a witch...and another one turned into a vampire...very important things) AAAAAnd it also means that I have no choice BUT to save up money ASAP and get a new laptop b4 Sims 3 comes out, because I've already used 97% of my memory...and I don't even have Open for Business OR any of the Stuff packs!!!

Hehe, I just realized how crazy I sound, and I don't mean just obsessive though I am...but if anyone that isn't into Sims reads this...well we sure confused the heck outta them.

Crystal-Rain Love said...

The Sims are definitely easy to get obsessed with. Speaking of which, I need to check on the new alien babies...

SaturnMoonie said...

*cries* I wanna siiiiimmmm