Friday, November 28, 2008

Why I Love The Sims 2

There's so much to love about my favorite game. Here's just some of the perks:

Photobucket

Babies! Babies are cute, and with Sim Babies, you don't have to smell the stench of dirty diapers!

Photobucket

Sims can own their own businesses. Get the Open For Business expansion pack and your Sim can run a store, restaurant, car dealership... You name it!

Photobucket

Your Sim could be an author! Tee-hee... Now why would I like that?


Photobucket

Pregnant men! Not like that "pregnant man" on Entertainment Tonight, who's really a woman with an operation that gave him a schlong. Real men! Yup, if your Sim man gets abducted by aliens, he could come back pregnant...

Photobucket

... and have an alien baby (or two, in the case of my guy in the pic).

Photobucket

Wolves!

Photobucket

Aww... Family time!


Photobucket

Wook at the pwetty baby... aww!


Photobucket

Your Sim can be a ballerina!


Photobucket

Fire! If your Sims aren't careful with the stove or fireplace, they can totally catch the place on fire. They can even die in the fire.

Photobucket

You can build really cool houses.

Photobucket

Families. When playing The Sims 2, you can create families in the family maker thingy and then move them into a neighborhood. You can have those Sims marry other Sims and reproduce. Then you get a whole family tree going. It's pretty awesome.

Photobucket

Your Sims can turn into werewolves if bitten by the leader of the pack (werewolf with glowing eyes)

Photobucket

They can turn into vampires if bitten by another vampire

Photobucket

PlantSims! This is what happen to Sims who go crazy with the pesticide

Photobucket

Witches! I don't have the new Apartment expansion pack (it only came out on DVD and I don't have a DVD drive, dammit) but don't they look awesome?

There are so many awesome things about The Sims 2. The Grim Reaper who comes to collect the dearly departed, having (and getting to name) babies, puppies, and kittens, baking, going on vacations in a seperate location (Middle East, Tropical Island or Woods). There's a genie that grants wishes, a Bigfoot you can become friends with, robot people you can build... The list goes on and on. I love The Sims !!!

1 comment:

SaturnMoonie said...

OMG Apartment Life is awesome! Your witches can ride their broom to work...and they're really cute brooms! And you get a cauldron and a book of shadows. OH OH AND FAMILIARS! If you're a good witch you get a white cat, if you're a bad witch (green) you get a black cat. And the eviler (greener) you are the more rotted you become, and you have like green ooze around you, and I saw this bad witch walk away and leave the spot where she was standing full of roaches! :O

And the apartments itself are gooooood, and you have a new town to play with!

I miss making sims! I like making a man and woman and then going to the baby generator and picking a kid that looks like them, hehe. But I mostly just like making girls, I downloaded a WHOLE bunch of clothes for them and hairstyles and different eye colors.

I've never been bitten my a wolf...I've tried though, hehe. And my men have never been abducted by aliens, only the females. But I new about the alien babies. Oh I DID (of course) get bitten by a vampire...had too! And I turned some of my regular sims into witches. Sims 2 is great!!! Can't wait for 1. my new laptop so I can play my Sims. AND 2. for SIMS 3!!! Which is the main reason why I'm buying a brand new laptop...isn't that sad? Made sure I had a lot of memory and a kick-ass graphics/video card. Gotta experience my Sims in all its glory :D