Thursday, November 6, 2008

You Should Be Watching ... SUPERNATURAL

Supernatural is the greatest show in creation. Here are just a few reasons why you should be watching:



JOHN WINCHESTER

john winchester supernatural Pictures, Images and Photos

Daddy Winchester raised two fine, evil-squashing men.


THE WINCHESTER BOYS
J&J Pictures, Images and Photos

Have you ever seen better DNA?


DEAN WINCHESTER

dean winchester Pictures, Images and Photos


SAM WINCHESTER

Sam Winchester  Ahhhhhh Pictures, Images and Photos


THE METALLICAR
Supernatural Pictures, Images and Photos
I want that car!!!

BOBBY SINGER
Are you there god? Pictures, Images and Photos
Surrogate daddy to the boys, you can't not love Bobby, master hunter extroardinaire. Especially when he calls the boys "idjits"

RUBY
No rest for the wicked Pictures, Images and Photos
Demon with a heart of gold... or is she?


THE YELLEW-EYED DEMON
Azazle Pictures, Images and Photos

This little nasty dripped demon blood into the mouths of special babies... What was he trying to do?

THE MYTHOLOGY
From The Hook Man to Bloody Mary; Vampires & Shifters; Demons & Ghosts. The Winchesters fight to protect us from them all... and always have an awesome way to explain their existence.

LILITH
Lilith 8 Pictures, Images and Photos

Most evil bitch ever.

THE ANGELS

Castiel Pictures, Images and Photos

THE SCARY:


THE FUNNY:


THE LOVE/HATE BROTHERLY BOND:



Supernatural is now in its 4th season on The CW network, Thursday nights @ 9pm
I suggest getting the Seasons 1-3 DVD sets and having a marathon before catching up to season 4. Trust me. It is SO worth it.

2 comments:

SaturnMoonie said...

Seriously what are you doing to me? Now I really want to watch it, I mean REALLY. And I have no money to buy the previous seasons or rent them. And according to you I shouldn't watch the 4th season without seeing the privious ones...hmm this is quite a dilema.

I wonder if I can watch them online someplace.

Oh and this Lilith character. Is she THE Lilith? As in Adam's first wife,later Satan's wife, who presides over the succubi??? THAT Lilith???

Crystal-Rain Love said...

Yup. I believe it's THE legendary Lilith, though I don't recall them ever addressing it. I know she's a bad-ass bitch from hell on the show. She likes possessing the bodies of little girls, the sicko.