Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jensen Ackles- Chelsea Lately 1/9/2009



Yay! He confirmed he DOES have a girlfriend so all the rumors that Daneel Harris is lying about it or that they're just friends can stop. We all know it's her. And since this interview is VERY recent, the "they broke up" stuff can quit, too. I love the guy, but I don't get all the hating. 99% of normal, everyday women will never meet him. There's no sense hating the guy's girlfriends. Should he be alone his whole life because some woman out in who-knows-where has a crush on him? That's kinda crazy. He's just a guy. I'd rather never meet him. Then I can have my wonderful little image of him as this awesome guy... because let's face it, when you get to know someone, you get to know all their faults, too. Kind of a bummer. I'm just fine with the daydream.

I've never watched Chelsea Lately before. She's a hoot! Love how she made him squirm ( - :

4 comments:

Writer2day said...

I liked all the interviews he did last week. :)

Crystal-Rain Love said...

I thought it was cute that he did them all so close together, he was wearing the same thing ( - :

a-sick-puppy said...

i really don't get the "hating his girlfriends" thing either. if those so-called fans love him even half as much as they claim, surely they'd want him to be happy, not sitting all alone while everyone else is having a good time. yes???

Crystal-Rain Love said...

You would think so. I just think some fans get a little too carried away with their fantasy to the point they get possessive. It's OK when people say things jokingly (like Lisa P and I had the cutest little email tug-o-war over him when she posted about him on our Bombshells blog)but when it gets serious... That's taking it too far.