Saturday, January 3, 2009

Jensen Ackles - Insight Into The Funny Side

Came across this video where Jensen & Jared are interviewed about the humor on their show, Supernatural. It covers the gag where Jared missed his cue and Jensen, silly guy that he is, broke out into a lip-synch version of Eye Of The Tiger, and the funniest Supernatural scene ever... The Scream. I nearly split my sides laughing when that scene aired. Dean (Jensen) had been infected with a virus that literally scares you to death and all through that episode, the usually Macho Dean runs around like a scared little girl. It was hilarious. Check it out:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks soooo much for posting this. Jensen and Jared really do work so well together and it shows on screen. The camera loves them. I guess I do too. ;)

Crystal-Rain Love said...

You have good taste ( - ;

SaturnMoonie said...

LOL what happened, you felt the need to follow Lisa's blog about Jensen? :P

Lisa Pietsch said...

Rain introduced me to Jensen and now we have a friendly rivalry going over who's going to actually get him. Call us obsessed.

I loved the scene where he's screaming like a girl! LMAO I hope I can catch that episode on a rerun!

Crystal-Rain Love said...

Um, Moonie... WHO do you know who posts about Jensen on ALL her blogs, and has been doing so since like... forever? Oh, yeah, that would be me. ( - ;

Lisa, Keep on dreaming. I saw him first (and if you saw the women he dates you know neither of us have a chance since we don't look like living Barbie dolls). LOL!

That whole episode was hilarious. It's called "Yellow Fever" I'll let you know next time it airs.

SaturnMoonie said...

HAHA, yes dear it would be you.

And Lisa, Rain got me on Jensen too. I swear he should hire her to be his PR or something.;)

But then she would probably be in the papers for sexual assault. :P

Shelley Munro said...

LOL - I love this series. We've only had season one here in NZ. Hopefully we'll get more this year.

Crystal-Rain Love said...

You might want to stay away from my blogs, Shelley, unless you enjoy spoilers ( - :

I can tell you this: Every season gets better than the last (which you would think was impossible). The season finales are blow-you-away cliffhangers, and what they are doing season four..... OMG!!! So awesome. And if you haven't met "Bobby" yet, you're gonna love him.