Tuesday, February 17, 2009

10 Pages, Baby!

Yesterday was not nearly as productive as I'd intended. Mr. Man stayed home from work and I just can't concentrate as deeply when he's hanging around. ( - ;
But today I sat at this computer and with sheer determination, typed out ten pages. I'm now finished with six chapters and am sitting at 46% of my goal.
I'm almost halfway to the finish line, and couldn't be happier.
I've thought ahead and have some great scenes planned that I can't wait to reach. One of the things slowing me down has been the fact I'm at a very dialogue-driven point right now. It always takes some time to muddle through those parts. Action scenes are always faster and easier to write. But I did good today, and if I can get some time tonight, I might be able to add to that page count.

2 comments:

SaturnMoonie said...

YAY!!! *hides the whip and takes out the pom poms* Good job!

Taryn Raye said...

WTG! That's always something celebrate!

I know exactly what you mean about having anyone hanging around when trying to write- drives to distraction!

May tomorrow be as productive, if not more so!