Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Kids Say The Darnedest Things

I just thought I'd share some of the little gems I've collected over the years...

Oldest Daughter, age 10: "These cookies are too soft. It's kind of gross but wonderful at the same time."

My son at age 2: (Hands me the phone) Here, Mommy, make pizza!

Oldest Daughter, age 10: (Looks at my man, Jensen Ackles, on my Supernatural calendar) "He looks like my butt."

My son at age 7: "I don't like it when you come to school because all the boys think you're like, sexy and stuff. I don't like it."

My son at age 7: (After finding out we would not be attending his cousin's pool party) "Aw, man! I want to see the hot ladies!"


Oldest Daughter, at age 3-4: "Happy Honky Week!" (Hall-o-ween... I won't even tell you how she pronounced Santa Claus. It was downright vulgar.)

Youngest Daughter at age 5: (after just getting her immunizations and screaming her head off) "I died in there!"


CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN ME & MY KIDS:

Conversation with oldest daughter at age 4:

Daughter: Why are your boobies so little?
Me: I don't know. I guess I just got lucky.
Daughter: Grandma's aren't that little.
Me: They come in different sizes.
Daughter: Yeah, but yours are really little.
(Seriously, she is soooooo lucky I love her.)


Conversation with son at age 6
Me: Who's Autumn?
Son: One of my girlfriends.
Me: How many girlfriends do you have?
Son: Two or three.
Me: What are you doing with all these girlfriends?
Son: They think I'm cute.
Me: So? Why do you have to be their boyfriend?
Son: They chase me down.


As you can see, Youngest Daughter did not make it on this list much. She doesn't talk a whole lot, and when she does it's usually something along the lines of "You do it" or "Can I have a cookie?" She's still a barrel of laughs though. Just the looks she gives... She cracks people up.

2 comments:

Writer2day said...

I love kids, those were cute :)

Lisa Pietsch said...

OK, I've got one for you...

Son (age 3) sees a picture of Vin Diesel and says "That's my daddy!".

No, Vin Diesel is not his daddy but I wouldn't throw him out of bed!