Thursday, March 12, 2009

"Mommy, Look What I Got!"

So I came home from work and my son was just bubbling over with excitement.

"Mommy, I made a trade!"

He then barreled across the room, holding out an object. "Look what I traded two Bakugans for!"

Before we go any further, let me explain to those of you who don't know. Bakugans are little toys that cost about $3 - $6 each. Imagine my surprise when he showed me what he'd gotten in this trade ...

A PSP!

I kid you not. Some little boy traded his PSP for two bakugans.
I immediately took it away from my son and announced I would be accompanying him into school tomorrow to hand that thing in at the office and make sure they call the little boy's parent(s) to inform them their son just walked up into school and gave away a PSP in exchange for two cheap-ass toys.
I feel sorry for that kid. I know if any of my kids ever gave away something like that... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... they'd regret it. But, as a parent, I'd want to know if my child had done such a thing so I'll just have to accept being the "villain" here.

1 comment:

SaturnMoonie said...

Wow, I guess he REEEEALLY wanted to play w/ those lil toys. ;)