Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Reviews...Reviews...Reviews

I haven't posted here in a few days. I just thought I'd drop in and add something. I just finished reviewing some books over at eHarlequin and on Amazon. I jus finished the 4th book in Gena Showalter's Atlantis series and strongly urge everyone to read them. They are sooooooooooo good.

And I've gotten started on Keri Arthur's Riley Jenson series, plowing through the first three books in two days. Couldn't quite put them down ( - ;

I designed a T-shirt to give to the Fool For Romance winner today! I just ordered it and can't wait to see it up close in reality-vision. Yay! Authors are treckling in each day. I'm excited about this. I love the idea of different authors from different genres and publishers getting together to do a prize package giveaway.

OK, so I've been blogging and reviewing, and doing contest stuff all day. I have 50 minutes left until school ends and my children barge through the door, so I need to write! I gotta get this book finished this month!

2 comments:

SaturnMoonie said...

Can't wait for the contest! And yes missy, go write!!! Finish that story...or ELSE! ;)

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!