Thursday, April 2, 2009

Help Find The Cure!

David Cook has a team to raise money for Brain Cancer Research and I joined. I have a goal of $200 on my personal page and I believe it trickles up to his team (goal of $10K)

No, I did not join because of David Cook, I joined because I join EVERYTHING that has to do with raising money for Cancer Research, I joined because I lost my father way before his time due to cancer. Whatever your reasons, I hope you join and can donate. You do not have to participate in the race. You can be a virtual participant like me and just donate money to the cause.

My page can be found here:

http://www.braintumorcommunity.org/site/TR/Events/RFH-DC2009?px=1769242&pg=personal&fr_id=1340&et=O0FYep5V3krgrTCB0cybVw..&s_tafId=23040


Please re-post this and help!

Rain

No comments: