Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Wayback Soundtrack

I'm currently working on a submission to the Wayback, Texas series (haven't heard of it? Go to www.thewildrosepress.com and get started on this series. It's awesome) and developed a little soundtrack to listen to while writing or brainstorming. I think I'll start posting my soundtracks to give an idea what I listen to during the writing process. You'd think soundtracks would be a distraction but they are actually a great help. For example, it's gotten to the point I can't really work on LSAYD without popping in a David Cook cd!

Anyway, Wayback is a rodeo town full of cowboys. I of course thought of country music first and rounded up a group of songs that either remind me of: the characters, the plot, or specific scenes, and so this is what I came up with for its soundtrack:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


No comments: