Friday, April 10, 2009

"Tofu" Is A Bad Word. LOL!

OK, I had to share this. There's a news article on AOL about a woman who supposedly just looooooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeesssssss herself some tofu. So she decided to proclaim her love of tofu on a license plate. But she can't. Because to do so would be considered X-rated. What do you think?:


"ILVTOFU"



lmao! Hmmm... Me thinks somebody has been listening to "If You Seek Amy" and getting ideas... ( - ; Maybe she just really loves tofu, who knows, but if I saw that on the back of someone's car I would totally see the naughtier message. So what does that say about me?

Here's the coverage (if it works):

1 comment:

SaturnMoonie said...

I LOVE If You Seek Amy :P

I don't know which version of the plate I would notice first if I saw it somewhere...but I'm sure I'll get both of them, but probably assume they meant the naughty one...I know alot of people that like to fuck...I only know one person that loves tofu, and he doesn't love it enough to put it on his license plate.