Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me

Photobucket

I was born 31 years ago today, which means I am officially "in" my thirties. *sigh* Aging seems kinda sucky, but considering the alternative is death, I'm not gonna complain much.
I've had some wonderful moments:

Me Collage

Photobucket

I've got great kids, wonderful pets, a roof over my head and food in my belly. Yup. It's all good. Kinda sucks that I don't have a job and don't make anywhere near enough from writing to support myself, let alone my family, but it'll get better. I have faith God is looking out for me and all who call upon his name so I'm not going to be bitter because I really can't go out and "celebrate" this day as I normally would (eating out at a restaurant and seeing a movie, then downing a cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory). It's a celebration because I'm here with my kids and my animals and my books and my faith it's all gonna work out.
In the overall scheme of things, birthdays are not important.
I've got my family and my health.
I'm doing good.
Thank you God. For everything.

No comments: