Wednesday, December 23, 2009

In The Writing Cave

I'm still here. I realize I haven't been very active on the blog this month, but as I don't really get a lot of comments I figure nobody really misses me ( - ;

I actually guest-blogged at Leah Braemel's blog and that just went up today:

http://leahbraemel.blogspot.com/2009/12/crystal-rain-love-knows-real-meaning-of.html

I did those two interviews as well so I have been around the 'net. That's about it as far as maintaining a web presence. I am going full throttle on this fourth installment of my Blood Revelation series.

My characters are giving me all sorts of nice surprises (the hero & heroine started out as one thing, now they are different types of beings altogether) and keeping me rolling right along. It's kind of nice when they take over and throw me curves. It keeps me engaged. I'm really enjoying this one, and I think readers will too when they finally get to it (probably 2011 or 2012 depending on the release schedule) because I'm dropping all sorts of clues for later installments.

I'm hoping to have this one all wrapped up by the end of the month so I can move along to something else. I still don't have a job but I'm putting in applications so who knows when my status will change? I want to get as much written during this "free time" as possible. I use quotations because anyone with kids understands that even unemployed, I don't have free time, especially during winter break, but you get the point.

So, anyway, I'm in the writing cave, people. I have stepped out a few times to read for my own enjoyment ( I totally recommend Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter, Sweet Inspiration by Penny Watson, Holiday Hell House by Christle Gray, and hell, anything by Linda Warren) but other than that and doing my child-raising thing, I'm tapping away at the keyboard.

If I don't get back on here to say it in the next few days...

Have a very merry, blessed Christmas with the ones you love!

4 comments:

Penelope said...

Hi Crystal Rain! Thanks for the recommendation for Sweet Inspiration. I am really looking forward to reading your new releases in 2010. Send me reminders before the release dates. :)

Merry Christmas, Penny

Christle Gray said...

Well, I miss you when you're not around on the net!

I'm excited about your Blood Revelation books too! I can't wait to hold a copy in my handand devour it from cover to cover!

And thanks for the HHH mention. Because of you - I'm going to make it a series, I think.

Crystal-Rain Love said...

Thanks, guys!

Yes, I want SERIES from both of you!!! ( - ;

Ever Loved said...

nice post
Work From Home India