Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Gettins My Edumacation

Well, I've been unemployed since August and can't even get an interview so... I'm going back to school. Yup. I just filled out umpteen different forms and I am set. I will be taking online classes through University of Phoenix and going for an associate's degree in business. Hopefully that will help me to get a better job (or at least A job).
I still need to go to the unemployment office (Happy happy joy joy) and make sure this course is covered. If so, I'll be able to stay on unemployment for another 18 months while going to school. Oh, I'll still be looking for work, believe me. Unemployment doesn't give you health insurance. But it'll be nice to not have to worry about suddenly having no income whatsoever coming in. Hopefully just by being IN school, I can land a good job.

1 comment:

SiNn said...

congrats on going back to school thats awesome !!#CRLwin