Monday, February 22, 2010

Goals

Late with today's post/ sorry. I guess it goes with today's theme anyway. I'm talking about goals. Namely. my goals. I've been slacking off. Blame it on depression. Blame it on being unemployed and stressed to the max, but whatever you call it, it's still just laziness. I can't keep being sluggish all the time, staying up all night & sleeping all day. Sure, I say "I can get a 3rd shift job and everything'll be great" but it's been 6 months and I have had no job offers. I'll take what I get and chances are it's gonna be a day job so.....

No more naps. I don't care how bad my eyes burn , I am not napping. I will do frigging jumping jacks to wake myself up.

No more scarfing Zingers. I used to eat whole large pizzas for dinner and follow up with a ten-pack of Taco Bell soft tacos for lunch and it never went anywhere. Since I hit 30 last year, this stuff has been sticking to my thighs. Not good. So no more high-sugar low-anything good junk food fests.

I will start eating breakfast instead of going all day without anything then shoveling in a huge dinner and finding myself hungry at 10p.m. and raiding the kitchen for fast junk like Zingers, pie, ice cream, and Little Debbies.

No more late night runs to McDonalds or Burger King.

No more 4 cans of Cherry Coke a day. It's just not good for me. 2 cans, tops.

I will write every single day, no matter what.

I will learn to say no when people ask me to do things I know I don't have time for (like the cake I'm making today).

No more sulking and procrastinating. It's feeding my laziness.

No More Laziness. Seriously, I'm too young to feel this old. Time to start walking at the zoo on good weather days. Exercising at home on bad days. Gotta get UP.

Set a daily plan and stick to it. Yup. I'm gonna have a plan for every single day, a list of daily tasks that I must complete. Or no Cheesecake Factory. Ever again. ) - :

So those are my goals to get my butt in gear. What's yours?

********************************************************************************


Remember to leave #CRLwin in your comment to be entered to win a copy of Guardian Cowboy that I'll be giving away 2/24 ( - ;

1 comment:

Meandi's corner said...

#CRLwin
God your list and mine look very close did you copy? lol

all but the nap part. I'm begging my kids to let me take it for them when daddy sends them to bed. "Come on guys just ten min" lol

Well let me know how it works for you. MMM Zingers lol