Saturday, February 6, 2010

I'm A Gamer, Baby!

Who here likes to play computer games? I love them, especially The Sims. I used to play Sims 2 constantly until my main PC went kerplunk. And I have Sims3 but can't play it until I get a DVD-rom installed on said kerplunked PC which my brother has taken hostage. He fixed the kerplunk but now he's waiting on the DVD-rom I ordered to arrive so he can install it and *hopefully* he'll quit holding my PC hostage & bring it back to me so I can play again.

In the meantime I entertain myself with Facebook games, and this, my peoples, is where you can gain extra contest entries! That's right. If you haven't already, friend me over at www.facebook.com/crystalrainlove and send me neighbor requests & gifts (using the #CRLwin tag in your messages) for the following games:

Farmville
(Gift me cows! And trees)

Photobucket


Farm Town
(Gift me fuel)
The coolest thing about Farm Town is I can write stuff by strategically planting the crops:


Photobucket

YoVille :


Photobucket

Cafe World
(one of my fave games on FB)

Photobucket

Jungle Extreme

Jungle Extreme is pretty new & I haven't taken any pics of it but please join me there. I'm lonely.



Soooooo... What do you like to play?


***********************************************************************************

Remember to keep commenting on all blog posts using the tag #CRLwin to gain entries for the drawings! All month long through the 27th!

6 comments:

SiNn said...

I play farm ville only i suck at it im not good have no clue what im doing lol i also play angie foxs lil game on face book i love love games #CRLwin

SaturnMoonie said...

Ay dios mio, Rain. LOL. Sorry, not even your contest(s) will get me to join those games. You should join What to Wear, THAT'S fun. :P

Nice crops, btw.

As you know, I love me some Sims. Btw, quick update: I'm TRYING to get you and David Cook together but whenever he flirts with you, you get weirded out. LOL loser! Me and David B had twin girls, and we're engaged. :D Lisa and Vin have a sexual relationship going on. Currently, me, Lisa and Vin are in France.

That's about it!

;) #CRLwin

SaturnMoonie said...

Although on second thought...that screen shot of Cafe World looks interesting. What is this game about? (LMAO!)

Crystal-Rain Love said...

Moonie- It figures. Even in an alternate reality, David Cook won't give me the time of day ) - :

Cafe World is so much fun. Come on. Give it a try. You make food and keep your restaurant running.

SiNn- I go through phases with Farmville where I like/don't like it. It defnitely takes some time to build up your farm. I mostly like the animals.They're so cute.

SaturnMoonie said...

...cept it's YOU that won't give HIM the time of day. Boy tries. You're all like, "Dude, leave me alone, I don't have time for this! I got novels to write."

I joined Cafe World. You're my waitress. LOL.

Crystal-Rain Love said...

Me? Refusing advances by David Cook? INSANITY!!! What do you have me smoking in that game?!?!?!?!