Monday, March 1, 2010

And the winna is......

MEANDI'S CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats. Take your pick of any 3 of my published books and they're yours.

Oh, and for those of you looking for Blood Curse.... Well, it was supposed to be out but it isn't. It will be very soon. Everything's done. It just hasn't been put up for sale as of right this moment but soon it will be!!!! It's just got to be uploaded to the printer (I think that's what the editor said. I'm gonna have to check in with her again and see what's going on).

Once that's done my author copies will be on their way & I'll get that signed copy out to Saturn Moonie (and Meandi's Corner, if it's one of the ones you want).

Well, not much to this post. I just want to thank everyone who participated in the contest. I managed to blog daily though somedays I really didn't know what to blog about. I hope I didn't bore anyone ( - ;

7 comments:

Meandi's corner said...

yay Thank You so much :)

Meandi's corner said...

um how do I mail you ? :)

Crystal-Rain Love said...

LOL! That would be good to know, wouldn't it? Check out my books at the book page of my website, www.crystalrainlove.com and then send me your address and the 3 you want at crystalrainlove@aol.com . Blood Curse is the only print one and if you want it it will be signed & sent out to you once my author copies arrive. The others are e-book and you can choose to have them emailed to you or have them sent to you on signed CD ( - ;

SaturnMoonie said...

Congrats Meandi's corner.

Rain, this was one hell of a contest. Much fun. Let's do it again sometime. :P

Crystal-Rain Love said...

Ya know, Moonie, one of these days you're just going to have to BUY one of my books. ( - ;

It's about time for the Fool For Romance contest but I think I'm gonna have to skip it this year. The shipping for the prize package was kinda steep last year and then tehre's th estuff I'd need to buy, and I just claimed my last unemployment check so.... Yeah. No Fool For Romance. Sad.

SaturnMoonie said...

Aww that IS sad. But maybe next year. Oh, and maybe you can have another unofficial NaNo thing. That was fun!

And hey! I'm gonna have to buy that cowboy book of yours. I didn't win it. I thought you fixed this contest so I could win them all. ;)

LOL! Joking people! Rain is extremely fair.

I'll be buying Guardian Cowboy later tonight when I get home from work. :))

Crystal-Rain Love said...

Yay! That's what I like to hear. LOL ( - ; Hey, I actually FINALLY got a callback on an application and I have an interview tomorrow so wish me luck. If I get the job I may have to scrounge together some authors for the Fool For Romance contest after all.