Sunday, June 24, 2012

Suing 11-Year Olds Now???

Just saw this article: http://www.mandatory.com/2012/06/22/woman-hit-with-baseball-sues-11-year-old/#page=1%3Ficid

You have got to be kidding me. How pathetic and greedy can a person be? First of all, if you go to a frigging ballpark where kids are playing, you're taking a chance of getting hit with a baseball.

Following this woman's logic I guess I should sue the kids who hit me in the back of my head with their beachball while we were in the pool a couple of weeks ago.

This country has gotten so lawsuit crazy, it's disgusting. Obese people suing McDonald's because they chose to eat their fries and were apparently too stupid to realize greasy food is fattening, thieves suing homeowners because they were shot after breaking into their home, and now this. Suing kids.

Give me a freaking break. And people wonder why I stay to myself and avoid people as a whole.

No comments: