Monday, June 18, 2012

Vacation in Pigeon Forge, TN

We went down to Pigeon Forge last Saturday and returned Tuesday night. I have always loved Pigeon Forge and recommend it as a great vacation getaway for anyone with kids. I just totally love Tennessee, period. Maybe I lived there in a previous life. I've been in love with it since Iwas a little girl and would love to move there eventually. I'm sure I will someday.

I'm going to highlight a few specific places we visited on our trip over my upcoming blog posts, but for now, here are some teaser pics:





2 comments:

James Reynolds said...

I am relocating to TN from NJ so I'm trying to research what the best area is, and if there are a lot of things around the area to do. I also heard there is an abundance of solar homes in Tennessee, I would be very interested interested in purchasing one of those, or at least putting solar panels on a home.Anyway; what was your favorite part of being in TN?

Crystal-Rain Love said...

Tennessee is just a beautiful place, especially around the Smokies. It looks like you are in a painting, the scenery is so colorful and gorgeous. And the FOOD. Some of the best restaurants are in Pigeon Forge.. The Alamo Steakhouse is a must!