Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March Rawked!!!

OK, so I don't know exactly what happened but I sold over 6000 copies books between The Fire Still Burns and the Moonlit novellas.
I have worked so long and hard at being able to make a living from writing and it finally seems attainable!
The money I made last month is enough to get me to Baltimore this summer, the place I've wanted to go for so many years!
I'm going this summer and can not wait!
I hope the sales keep up. I have dreamed my whole life of being able to write full-time and I am so ready to "retire" and write full-time.
I can't get over the success of this past month. My first time ever being on a Top 100 list on Amazon and I actually had THREE books on Top 100 lists at the same time! And I have a Top 100 Amazon Author Ranking !!!!!!!!
Thank you sooooooo much to everyone who bought my books and  a bigger thanks to those who left such wonderful reviews! You are the best!

No comments: