Thursday, May 1, 2014

Website Update!

I don't know what has happened to the site I ordered my website through but it has gotten ridiculously hard to edit anything there so I will now be using my blog as my website and having the website Home page direct people here.

This is much easier to update and since it is a blog you will always have the latest info pull up first. There are pages at the top as well for bio, contact and book info.

Since this will now serve as my "website" I shall be updating more frequently.

As always, I am most active on my Facebook author page which feeds directly to my Twitter so make sure to follow me there if you aren't already.

As for recent news...

Writing away on Mail Horror Bride. Having regular weekend writingfests and finding time whenever possible. My kids try to sabotage me but I'm getting a lot done. I love this book so much and am having a blast writing it. I will try to update the progress meter on the right daily so you can see how it is coming along.

Oh, and check out my snazzy cover art for Blood Revelation  Book 5:

This was a premade cover that I bought within minutes of the cover artist posting. The tattoo adds a nice new element to Christian's story. 

So much on my writing plate but I'm working hard to get at least 4 more books out to you this year. The more I release and the more you buy the closer I get to "retirement" !  ;) 

3 comments:

Steven said...

Not a good marketing strategy to tell us that if we buy more books you can get to retire sooner- what if people don't want you to retire! What if we want to keep you writing and releasing your stuff for a good long time to come? Still, four more books over the next year sounds like a good start.

Steven @ Cambridge Local Marketing

Crystal-Rain Love said...

No, no, no, no, no. LOL! I'm always talking about retiring from the day job to WRITE FULL TIME. :) It's a running thing I do. "Tell 30,000 of your friends to buy my books so I can retire and write more of them, faster!" ;)

Brenda said...

I am a fellow writer, although clearly not as well established as yourself. I have found using social media helpful, especially twitter. The problem is it is hard to hit lots of potential readers quickly without coming across as "spammy". I'm not yet getting many hits to my blog either. Worried that my book will release to the sound of crickets chirping!

Brenda @ Firs Marketing